What is your biggest struggle with Centering Prayer?
Here are some of the struggles I often hear from others:
- I lack the discipline to do it each day.
- I have no time to do it.
- Sitting still is difficult.
- I have too many racing thoughts.
- I do not know if God loves me.
- Too many painful thoughts come up.
- Is this really prayer?
- I want instant results so I quit.
- How do I know if anything is really happening?
- Am I supposed to have a mystical experience?
- What is the purpose?
- How can it help me?
- Why should I practice Centering Prayer?
Centering Prayer is wordless prayer.
Centering Prayer is a long-term marathon with God.
Centering Prayer practiced daily will yield long term transformational fruits.
Centering Prayer helps you become the person God wishes to become: your true self.
Centering Prayer is a great way to begin your day.
Sometimes we don’t feel like sitting. We are human. Forgive yourself.
Centering Prayer is a silent trust in God.
Centering Prayer is a silent sit with God who never stops loving you.
Centering Prayer clears the cluttered mind.
Centering Prayer has been described as divine therapy: a deep inner healing.
Centering Prayer seems to release the tension that is stored in your body.
The purpose of Centering Prayer is to open to the presence and actions of God within.
Life is often a struggle.
Centering Prayer helps us to be present with the ups and downs of life.
Eventually Centering Prayer becomes a place you come from.
And you cannot imagine your life without it.
You cannot keep it to yourself.
You feel compelled to share it with others.
Let me know if I can help.